Emily Lowry PT, DPT
Emily grew up in Frisco, TX as a competitive gymnast, where she developed an interest in biomechanics, health optimization, and injury rehabilitation. She attended Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, FL where she received her B.S. in Biology with minors in Exercise Science, Business, and Transdisciplinary Studies. She then returned to Texas and received her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Texas State University. During this time, she coached gymnastics and instructed yoga classes for the faculty of her program.
Emily has gained experience through clinical rotations across the country, in settings including post-acute inpatient care, urgent care, pelvic health, TMJ therapy, and general orthopedics. In her free time, Emily enjoys hiking with her boyfriend and her dog Blu, graphic design, traveling, photography, and exploring local coffee shops to find the best iced latte in town!
- B.S. in Biology, Minor Exercise Science, Business, and Transdisciplinary Studies; Nova Southeastern University
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy; Texas State University
- Aberdeen Physical Therapy and Wellness, June 2022-Present
- Doctoral Instructional Assistant, Texas State University, 2020-2021
- Gymnastics Coach, Capital Gymnastics, 2019-2020
- Aberdeen Physical Therapy and Wellness- Aberdeen, NC, June 2022- Current, Outpatient Orthopedic
- Anchor Wellness Center- Cincinnati, OH, January-April 2022, Outpatient Orthopedic and Specialty Clinic
- Concentra Urgent Care- Erlanger, KY, October-December 2021, Outpatient Urgent Care
- Results Physiotherapy- Georgetown, TX, August-October 2021, Outpatient Orthopedic
- Post-Acute Medical Rehab Hospital- Tulsa, OK, June-August 2021, Inpatient Rehabilitation
- American Physical Therapy Association Member, 2019-Present